Gridifier has a dual licensing scheme: non-commercial and commercial license.
- You can use Gridifier for free under the non-commercial license.
- Non-commercial license is valid only if you are creating non-profit and
- In such cases Gridifier license is
Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0.
Any use of Gridifier for a commercial purpose is subject to and requires a commercial license.
With commercial license GPLv3 license terms are not used. Instead of that, terms described on
developer license page are applyied.
- You can buy a commercial license through paypal/creditcard.
- After purchase you will receive commercial
license PDF file, which grants you the rights to use Gridifier in commercial products.
- Commercial license is priced
per single developer, who is developing applications using Gridifier.
- Developer can use Gridifier in
unlimited count of commercial applications.
What is a 'commercial use'?
A 'commercial use' is a usage on any website where the purpose is generating revenue or cash flow of any type, and that isn't under a non-profit organization.
next: Developer license
prev: Multigrid drags